“We’re getting excellent feedback from our customers for our latest magazine, thanks to all at S&G!”
SGA LIVE 2018
SGA Live is the showcase event within the printing and publishing industry.
On Thursday 1st March 2018, we return to Hippodrome Casino, London for our 5th SGA Live.
With a new line-up of guest speakers covering relevant industry-related topics and networking forums allowing our guests to share their thoughts on publishing matters that have a direct impact on them.
Click on the image below to see brief highlights of our 2017 Live.
Our SGA Live 2018 Guest Speaker Line Up
- Mike Donovan, – “G.D.P.R. – The Ticking Timebomb”
- Joanna Sadie – “How to Lead Successful Sales Teams”
- Chris O’Grady – “Getting Your Perfectly Printed Product In Front Of Your Audience”
- Seirian Hanner – “Modernising The Measurement of Mail”
- Dino Myers Lamptey – “Why Have Agencies Fallen Out Of Love With Print, What Needs To Be Done To Relight The Fire”
SGA Live 2017 Guest Feedback
“A well balanced day with some excellent sessions and a good networking opportunity.” C.R.
“The go-to event, for those involved in the ever-changing world of physical communication platforms.” R.S.
“SGA Live provides a unique opportunity to collaborate with peers in the publishing and print industries. It is useful to share best practice, debate topical issues and explore the latest developments affecting our ever-evolving sector.” R.M.
“There are a dwindling number of events where the print industry can come together to meet and discuss trends and issues. This is a great forum generously hosted by S&G.” R.S.
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org to reserve your place.