LAUNCH DATE Confirmed for Our new online PDF workflow Apogee webapproval.
monday 17th July
We are getting nearer to updating our Apogee Portal system and have available, a ‘test’ site which we are inviting customers to log onto and get a feel for how it is going to work.
Take a look at ‘What’s New’ with our user friendly Apogee WebApproval.
Please contact our Prepress Department at firstname.lastname@example.org and ask for a test job to be set up so you too can familiarise yourselves with the new look?
We have also produced a ‘User Guide’ below which walks you through the basic steps.
It will be easier to use, to collaborate and supports the very latest web browsers.
- Apogee WebApproval runs in HTML5 so no longer relies on third-party applications such as Java.
- The User Interface fully supports Apple and Android tablets, as well as desktop use.
- De-cluttered User Interface allowing easier process steps.
- Fully functioning drag-and-drop of pages from desktop into the job.
- There is an intuitive preflight report which zones the region with a remark.
- 1-click page approving.
- Ability to view and approve multi-language jobs.
We are also offering our customers a chance to log into a temporary site so you can familiarise yourself with the new look.
If you have any questions please contact the Prepress Department on 01685 388888 or email email@example.com